Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wrap Up!

Whew! It seems that I have no time to write blogs for a long time. I'm quite busy on my work for two weeks. Now that I'm finished with my module, I demand a break. I'm in my blogging mode right now. I'll tell you what I've been into this past few weeks.

May 14 A.M.- We went to Island Cove. My hubby had a plan that day to treat me and Ashley in Tagaytay as a post Mother's Day celebration. But I insisted to go to Island Cove instead because we've never been there. So it will be a new experience for us. It took us around 45 mins to go there and it only cost us P300 for the entrance fee. The place is so nice that we planned to visit the place once in a while if we have nothing to do for weekends.

May 14 PM - We attended the "Sarang Krus" at the my parent's house. This a closing celebration of SantaKruzan. There were parlor games and lots of food!

May 15 AM - My grandmother died because of breast cancer. We were all surprised for her sudden death. All my relatives know that she had breast cancer. And medical operation is no longer an option because it will only make her life shorter. They know she'll die soon but not this soon.

May 18 - My grandmother's funeral. I never looked at her during her burial. I intend not to see her dead. I only got the courage to see her for the last time after the funeral mass. That's the only time I cried.

May 21 - We went to my in-laws in Binan. We do this every other week to let them see Ashley. My in-laws requested to take good care of Ashley for a week since she has no yaya yet.

May 22 - We watched Star Wars Episode III. The movie is so great! I'm a Star Wars fanatic. I actually have Star Wars Movie collection in my parent's house. I'm planning to bring them to our house and watch it again.

May 24 AM -I just finished my HMP voice module. And here comes a new project assigned to me.

May 24 PM - The cousin of my friend is one of the PMAers who died in the plane crash this Tuesday. We are planning to go to his cousin's wake on Thursday.

May 24 PM - We went to Mister Kabab at QC to eact special chello kabab. Yum!

That's it for now!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home