Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sites That Makes Me Skip My Work

Just posting some of my favorite sites I usually surf when not busy or just want to skip my work.
I got 5 folders in my favorites: Personal, Tutorials, Mails, Media and Interest and Hobbies.

Personal folder.
Contains the blog sites of my hubby, my officemate and mine ofcouse. Why its my favorite? Just want to read what they think about anything.
Great Expectations
Just My Thoughts
marhgil's Kukote

Tutorials folder.
Site tutorials on DLL, VC++ and VC#. I'm reading these when there's no projects assigned to me. (just when Im feeling studious, hehe)
How to Create a Simple Win32DLL
MSDN Library Online

Mails folder.
Contains shortcuts to YahooMail! and Microsoft Outlook Web Access. I always check my email everyday. I get disappointed when there's no new mail for me. I usually look for my Elite Coe's groups folder for news and threads of chats about any topic.
Yahoo Mail!
Microsoft Outlook Web Access

Media folder.
I don't usually store mp3s in my laptop. It just consumes a lot of space and slows down my pc. So what I do is I listen to radio online. (slowing down our network instead?)
Monster Radio RX 93.1
MSN Entertainment Today's Pop Hits Top 40

Interest and Hobbies
Friendster - I'm so happy to finally get in touch with some of my long lost friends.
WEBoggle 5x5 Game
Cheat Site for WEBoggle (hehe)
INQ7.net Video Archives - To get updated from recent events and showbiz news.
The Crimson Room - I escaped!
The Veridian Room - I escaped!
The Blue Chamber - I escaped!
Garfield Scavenger Hunt I - I escape!
Garfield Scavenger Hunt II - I cannot escaped!
Neopets.com - I have 2 pets, im_pompom and im_twinkle. Being a good samaritan, I adopted 3 more pets! c",)
Jobstreets.com - Yes, looking for new, better and high paying job is now my hobby. haha!
Smart Careers - Why aren't you calling me yet!!!!
Praning.com - If feeling masa and want to post threads about TV Network rivalry. hehe
Mr. Boombastick - Flash Animation Series



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home