Monday, February 28, 2005

Now and Not Anymore...

Since I got married, things have changed. You might relate to some of this...
1. Now I cook.
When I was single, I never cooked. I still remember one time when I was home alone I tried to cook 'ginisang corned beef'. I mistakenly put a lot of water and the result is corned beef soup. No one attempted to taste it. Then after that I never tried to cook again. But now, it's part of my duty to cook. Surprisingly I'm a good cook ha, need a proof? Just look at my hubby. hehe
2. Not anymore I sleep alone. My sis and I were sleeping in a double deck. I was at the bottom deck. I preferred to be at the bottom deck because it gave me the feeling that I have my own private place in our room (obviously my sister and I shared the same room). I got my own light, radio, electric fan and a small box containing my beauty kit, letters, etc. But now I have to share my bed with my hubby. (of course!)
3. Not anymore I go home late. Strict ang baby namin eh.
4. Now I can go to any place I like. My husband and I love to travel for food trip, date, vacation and adventures. Luckily, we have a car given/lend by his parents.
5. Now I treat my parents out during their bdays, vday, etc. We didn't usually go out. Because they tend to refuse by the time we are supposed to get going. But now, I am so happy that they can easily be invited to eat out with us. This is simply because we missed each other and the trick is don’t tell them where we'll be treating them out. So they're left no choice but to let us carry out our plans for them. hehe

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home