Thursday, February 10, 2005

Primeiramente

Why "Primeiramente"? Primeiramente is a Portuguese word which means first. Since this is my first blog I choose "First" but there are so many bloggers who started their first blog with the word "First". So to be somehow different I choose "Primeiramente". And of all languages why Portuguese? I've just watched Queen Latifah's Taxi with my husband last night and the sexy robbers speak in Portuguese. Try to watch it, it's a good one.

I don't expect people to like what I'll write here in my blog because I am not a writer. These are just my thoughts. You can see here who I am, what I have, what I love and what I think about everything. Actually I do this because I want other people see who I really am.

Nobody knows I love to write but I haven't written any articles in my whole life. Maybe because I fear that somebody will criticize my work. But now I realize how can I improve myself if I'll be like that? How can I know myself more if I fear to hear bad comments about myself. I know nobody's perfect but there's always a room for improvements, right? I may not be perfect but I could be a better person. But that could only happen if I only let myself see my imperfections. Accept these imperfections, be true to myself and everybody could see the perfect side of me.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home