Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Heart's Day

It's Valentines Day! The day when couples celebrate their love with each other. This is my second year to celebrate this special day as a married woman. The first one is a very romantic one. James, my husband, brought me to Sonya's Garden in Tagaytay. The food is so good! I love the vegetable salad whose ingredients were freshly fetched from the garden. It was indeed a memorable one.

Our second Valentine's day is I think more memorable compared to first. Why? Ok, I'll tell you.

Flowers.
Though I expected my husband to give me some flowers but I didn't expect him to bring it to my office himself. Every woman he passed by while looking for my office always says "Oh, thanks for the flowers!” He made me feel so lucky and very special.

Family Dinner.
That evening, we had family dinner with my parents at home. We really planned not to go out on Valentine’s Day itself because we expect the restaurants to be crowded. We celebrated it the next day.

Post Valentines Date.
James fetched me after work and we went to his surprise valentines date. When he parked the car, I keep on looking around trying to find the restaurant where we'd be having our dinner. But to my surprise we enter a pathway full of Japanese accents on the wall. He told me they call it "Tokyo Town". Honestly my feet seemed not willing to walk through that path way because it looks like a motel! "Motel?! Is this his surprise? Whattah!" --- I want to tell my husband. But I just keep it to myself hoping I was wrong and I don't want to spoil his surprise for me. So we walked together. We stopped in front a door and he knocked... When the door opens, a group of people wearing Japanese outfit greeted us. I quickly look around and such a big relief it's just a Japanese restaurant! Am I just green minded or what? Haha! Anyways, we ate in the VIP room. The room looks like a traditional Japanese room, Sadako's room. Hehe. So we ate a lot of grilled meat, vegetables and sushi. Yummy!

A Great Great Surprise!
Surprises not over yet! It's not only my husband had a surprise for me. Count my baby Ashley Ghurl. When I came out of the car, my mother and Ashley were waiting for us in front of our door. I wonder why my mother is not holding Ashley while standing. Then she said, “Look” pointing at Ashley. Then I look at her… To my great surprise, I saw Ashley called me “Mommy” then walked alone towards me. I was really shock. I immediately opened my arms to welcome my daughter and hugged her. The feeling is so indescribable. My husband and I were so happy that night.

With all of these events happened in 2005’s Valentine’s Day, who couldn’t say this is not a very memorable and the best ever Valentines gift?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home