Thursday, April 14, 2005

Goodbye Pope John Paul II

I was surprised one morning when I surfed the net for news abroad to find out the Pope is very ill. I know he's old and sick but I didn't know that he's seriously ill. When I saw him in television waving his hands from a window to thousands of people outside the church, I thought he's gonna be alright. Millions had prayed for him to get well but God still chose to end his life. God has His reasons why this happened. Come to think of it, our beloved Pope is with Him now. No more pains and sufferings. He may not be with us but he will always be in our heart. He may not hear our voices but he will be our voice to heaven.

I considered my self lucky for I saw him in person during the World Youth Day. When his bullet-proof car passed in front of me, I got goosebumps. His holiness was overflowing that it touches everyone's heart and soul. I felt cleansed and renewed that time. What a wonderful experience!

Our dearest Pope, you become an inspiration to everyone. Thank you for the entire life you've been with us. We may not be as good as you were but we promise to be good at our very best. Goodbye and hope to be with you when our time comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home