Tuesday, August 16, 2005

RX Entry

It's my and my husband's habit to listen to Rx's Morning Rush every morning on our way to office. As soon as I got into the car I've heard that their Top 10 topic is "Things you shouldn't do simultaneously". A recycled thought popped into my head which I've just read from Marhgil's blog. "Don't think while your mouth is open." I asked Marhgil's permission to use his thought to send it Rx as an entry. I texted Rx hoping that Chico will choose my entry out of many listeners actively participating in their daily Top 10. Then when I was one stoplight before where I'll drop off, I've heard Chico...
"And from Kukote...'Thinking and leaving your mouth open'. Try to look at yourself on the mirror and you'll definitely look stupid.'
Whooa! It was chosen! I was very surprised and excited then as if I won a prize. Not just it was mentioned in the Top 10 but they also discussed and made fun of it in the radio.
You go kukote!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home