Monday, August 01, 2005

Defragging Mode

Pressured, challenged, determined and excited.
These are what I'm feeling now. I've been taking up Solaris 10 System Administration 1 training since last week. And I'll be taking the certification after that. I need to study very hard and memorize a lot of commands, file systems and everything about Solaris Sys Admin 1.
I don't really have time to write blogs nowadays or even any good ideas to write since my brain is too occupied with Solaris thingie. If you open my brain you'll see this...
#input /my_brain
Not enough brain space. Please start to defrag your system.
#defrag /my_brain
Wait. This may take a while...
100% Completed.


This is the first from the three trainings and certifications that I'll be taking up for six months of being probationary. The results of the exam determine my regularization in this company. Which I haven't experienced for my whole career life. But I was never jobless
Would you be surprised if I tell you that I've never been regularized in my whole career life? Though I'd never experience being jobless. As soon as I graduated I was immediately employed in Mapua. Then, before I resigned in Mapua, there's already a job waiting for me the day before my resignation takes effect. Same thing happened when I transferred here in SUN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home