Monday, July 18, 2005

Field Assignment

For the second time, I got a field assignment in a government agency somewhere in Quezon City. The first time I went here, I ended up with back pains and a head ache. Why? Because 'visiting' engineers have really no place or cubicle to stay at. We just grab a chair and position ourselves wherever we want. What I got last time was a chair with no backrest. Since we have nothing to do yet, I have to sit on that chair for almost a day and just surf the net. I tried to stand and walk once in a while but I still spent longer hours sitting on that "handicapped" chair.
And worst, I was assigned again in this agency for one week! Yes, you read it right. I have to bring my office here for a week. And even worst, I am sitting again on the same handicapped chair. Oh no... Hello osteoporosis!

1 Comments:

  • yeah, finally im done with that govt agency. now im back here in my cubicle. grabe! namiss ko pc ko at ang unlimited supply ng kape. hehe

    By Blogger Akira Posh, at Tuesday, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home