Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm Resigning...

I am resigning as systems engineer at Diavox today. I've already talked to bossing last friday abt my resignation and I've just submitted my resignation letter this morning.

I'll be transferring to SUN Microsystems starting July 1. I'll also be a system engineer under mission critical group. Our group is incharged with technical support to priority clients of SUN Micro like Smart, PLDT, Globe, etc. This is a 24/7 job, which made me hard to decide if I'll be willing to take away some of the precious time I have with my family. Furthermore, I'll be saying goodbye to my programming skills and focusing instead on Solaris administration. This is really a good break for me since I'll get a chance to be trained abroad and get certification afterwards. Not to mention I'll get higher salary and more benefits. =)

I'll miss my friends in Diavox. I really thank you all for treating me nice and for teaching me a lot of things with regards to programming. Don't worry I already had a replacement. I know you'll all be good to her. It's already proven.

Again, a million thanks to you all!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home