Friday, October 21, 2011

Let it go

i've been experiencing not so good about my health. too much worrying has come into me when i started having rashes when skipping meals, panic attack for no valid reasons at all, throat problems, high blood pressure, pain on my left chest, etc. i did have my annual check up and occasional blood tests and ECG done but results are always normal that i've always convinced myself nothing to worry about...

but the fear for unknown disease developed into me and that causes me to worry too much. this started to change my life.. i can't go to places where there is no hospital nearby, can't challenge myself to do new things for the fear that i will palpitate and faint in the middle of doing it. don't want to hear death or tragic events. these things trigger the panic attack which makes me palpitate, weak and dizzy.


i miss being normal...

i want to enjoy life to the fullest with my family. i want to see my kids grow and have family on their own. i want to grow old with my hubby. i want all these to happen and i always pray to God to give me/all of us good health.

that's my greatest fear.. not able to experience these.

i was thinking how can i cure my self? reading some articles in the internet sometimes make it worst. the more you know the scarier it is.

then i watched Oprah's video about SURRENDER.



I need to stop this foolish worrying and surrender myself to HIM. Just let Him lead me the way. Trust Him that everything happens for a reason and He knows what's best for me.

All I need is Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home